Our refund/exchange policy lasts 30 days - a request for a return must be sent to us in this time. If 30 days have gone by since the date of purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return for an unwanted product, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging. You will be eligible for a refund.
In the event of a faulty product, you will be eligible for a refund or exchange (replacement of the same product) if brought to our attention within 30 days of purchase. We will require a fault description and photos of the issue.
For products purchased using a gift card or coupon, we can issue a partial refund based on the amount of money not covered by the gift card or coupon. So for example, if a coupon covered 100% of the sale, we would not be able to issue any refund. If a coupon only covered 50% for a $20 product, we would issue a refund based on the $10 that was paid into our account. In the case of a fault, we may issue a replacement if you wish.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable, and not restricted to) :
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase:
2. After verification of the order and fault issue (if applicable), we will then inform you of your options, whether it is full refund, partial refund or exchange (as detailed in this policy document). You can then inform us what your choice is.
3. If we require the product to be sent back to us, we will then email you an address to send the product to. Our headquarter address in UK is fixed, however the address to receive returns in USA is not. Our UK address is:
Suite 128, 116 Ballards Lane
London, UK, N3 2DN
4. If we require a return to be sent, we will inspect the goods. Within 2 working days of receiving the returned product, we will issue a refund or send out a replacement.
5. In the event that we have not received your replacement after you sending it, we will ask to see proof of dispatch. The ensuing steps are based on the situation and thus on our discretion.
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of the date of purchase, whether it is a refund for an unwanted product or defective product.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 working days after we receive the product.
Sale items will be refunded at the price they were bought at.
'Exchanges' here means a replacement for a defective product. We do not do exchanges of unwanted products for an alternative product. One can still return a product for a refund, and make a new order for another product. We will need to be alerted to a fault within 30 days of the date of purchase.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, as mentioned above, send us an email at email@example.com and we will provide further instruction.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.